Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Cat Merlin


This morning I woke up, seeing that my mom and Marina had went somewhere, I sat down next to Merlin on the window seat. Then I rubbed him, and while I was rubbing him, he rolled over on his back! It was really funny. All though Chase, my brother, was still home, he was still asleep. Then later (When my mom and Marina were home, and Chase was awake.) I was playing with Merlin. He really likes playing with pom-poms. He loves to jump up in the air and catch the pom-pom. On his belly it looks a little like a white heart!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with Merlin, Sierra. He must lay on his back because he likes you so much. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures - so cute! I had a cat when I was around your age that was white with a black spot on his back in the shape of a heart.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moderated by Sierra's mom. Be nice, mom is watching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...